It has been discovered:
That staff that have little knowledge of basic steam principles, cost the factory dearly by damaging equipment (acting incorrectly to a problem or not acting at all). Steam piping and related ancillaries are, as we well know, very costly to replace and time consuming to repair.
About Energy Dimentions (Pty) Ltd
Formed in 2013, by Jack van Tonder and Geoff van Tonder. Jack van Tonder is extremely qualified in the steam engineering field and has been in the industry for 24 years. He formally worked at Spirax Sarco for 20 years and then broke off to form his own company.
We are well qualified and experienced to help with the following:
- On site training
- System design and drawings
- Trouble shooting
- Piping installations and ancillaries (steam, water and compressed air)
- Project management
- Reconditioning of valves, traps and unions
- Boiler servicing, inspections and repairs
- Chemical treatment
- Thermal insulation paint
- Traditional lagging and cladding
- Ducting work